26 October 2007

OK, gonna try something a little different for me and keep a live blog of my trip out west this year. Really, one can only listen to so many books on tape, talk on the phone, surf the internet, and balance their bank accounts so long before getting bored...oh, and drive. Forgot to include that. Well, got on tbe road this morning about 630AM having packed enough stuff to keep me clothed and entertained to drive to Alaska and back. I'm currently driving to Abilene to see many dear friends and spend 24 hrs. before continuing my journey to Santa Fe, New Mexico, Thursday morning. (going thru Thurber/Mingus - Hello, Smokestack Restaurant!) In Santa Fe, I'll be attending a work conference about using film clips of current movies in therapeutic sessions as metaphors and to promote growth. Should be a great conference, but I'm also - up Ranger Hill - so looking forward to being back in Santa Fe...the crisp weather, smells of coffee, sage, and piƱon, the colorful and friendly townsfolk, the thermal mineral baths of Ojo Caliente, and the spa services of Ten Thousand Waves. Ahhhhh...I love me some Santa Fe. Before leaving, my brothers in Celebrate Recovery prayed Ephesians 3:14-19 over me for protection and focus for my trip. Feel free to join me/us in praying that for me these next six days. Ok, s'nuff for now. More later. ~ Michael

No comments: